Friday, May 15, 2009

One month!!

What a great time of the year! In exactly one month, I marry my very best friend! I can't wait! We're going to have such a great time in Mexico and on our honeymoon! I will definitely post pictures!

You know, I've done lots of reflection during the past few weeks and although I always knew that God had my plan all figured out, now I can really see now that this was what he had planned for US since before we were born. I am so blessed, simple as that. Think of all the adventures that lie ahead!!! Bring 'em on! :)

While we prepare, please pray for us to have safe travels, an awesome wedding, but mostly for a long and happy marriage!

Love you guys!




2 comments:

Jason said...

Yea!! And what is that a picture of...? I don't know what it is... but I like it.

Kelly said...

Carl is in Emily's shark costume... and i'm holding his hand. (Jimmy Buffett Party Time... the picture right before this is of Carl doing a shot from an ice louge) :)