Monday, November 10, 2008

Kelly bags her limit...

(Thanks for the title, mom...)

Carl and I went to Jennifer and Zach Coburn's house to hand out candy. In Skiatook, not many ghosts and goblins venture back through our gates... it really is pretty spooky, so it's quite a shame! (It may have something to do with our neighbor recently putting up a sign that says "No Tresspassing: All tresspassers will be shot. Those that survive will be shot again.") Anyways, we were both coming from work, so we changed when we got there. I rang the doorbell like the good trick-or-treater I am, and lo and behold, a flamingo answered the door! Let's just say, I was almost regretting all the waters I drank with dinner!!

I know it may be hard to see us because we're in our camouflage, but look closely for Jenn and I...
Here I am with my first big kill with my trusty bow. Pretty nice 8-point, huh?

No comments: