Monday, November 10, 2008

Save-the-dates soon, website up and running!

Save the dates for the Mexican wedding are going out shortly... get excited! Em did all the design work for them and they turned out great! If you're interested in hiring her for her design services, you can email her at emilygrober@gmail.com. She does great invitations, save-the-dates, programs, stationery, etc. She can also email you the work she's done I'm sure...

I've been working pretty hard on the wedding website. I believe everything you may need to know can be found on there! The only things I haven't added yet are the registry info, but that'll come soon... just have to get Carl Murray to Lowes, Target, etc to help me... (good luck, right?) :) The address is http://www.carlandkelly.com/. There you'll find all the travel information you need for the trip south! Enjoy, and leave us a comment!!

1 comment:

Grober said...

Bahaha! I love it! Excellent costumes, sis. :) And thanks for the props on the other post. Let me know if you'd like a jpeg of your save the date to post. Love you!